Would you like to work in Germany? Tell us your story and help us make Germany more attractive and accessible to international talents, like you.
The Sartorius Group is a leading international partner of life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry. Our technologies help making the development and production of new drugs faster and more efficient, so that more people have access to better medicine. As one of the fastest-growing global life science companies, we are looking for people who share our ambition and want to make a contribution in a vibrant environment.
We are currently seeking a Validation Technican (m|f|d) for our Confidence® Validation Services business based at our headquarters in Goettingen, Germany (Sartorius Stedim Biotech). In this position, you will be responsible for planning and executing various validation tests (for example, sterile filters) according to customer requirements defined in validation protocols, considering established internal quality standards.
What you will accomplish together with us
* Support of the project management team in defining test approaches and validation documentation
* Reporting of quality events, deviations and defects to the laboratory manager and support of investigations and corrective actions
* Reporting of inadequate procedures and support by corrective and preventive actions
* Support of the laboratory manager in the continuous improvement of processes and compliance with internal quality regulations
* Development of standard operating procedures and securing of their continuous improvement
* Close collaboration with the project management team and internal stakeholders
What will convince us
* Completed technical or scientific training at a technical college or completed specialized vocational training with relevant work experience
* Experience in working in a laboratory is an advantage
* Familiar with the concept of GMP
* Team-oriented and committed personality with a positive attitude towards internal and external stakeholders
* Efficient communication and business fluent in English and German
* High customer service orientation
* Organized, goal-oriented working style and a pro-active attitude
* Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. More than 11,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
* Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
* Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
* Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
* Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
* Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
Questions and applications to: Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.Back to the overview of open job listings