À propos de l'offre d'emploi
The platform convinces customers with the areas of telematics, dispatching, maintenance and inspection management and much more.
• Develop operational, monitoring and testing concepts.
• Plan, orchestrate and further develop the application's AWS infrastructure
• Administer the development infrastructure
• Collaborate on the optimization of workflows and processes
• Ensure high availability of the application
• An interest in raising the quality of the platform to an even more professional level
• A degree in the IT field, an apprenticeship as an IT specialist system integration, or similar Education
• Experience with AWS cloud, Linux systems and Docker
• A desire to familiarize yourself with new technologies, frameworks and systems at times
• Enjoy working in an agile team and contributing your full potential
• Interest in working with AWS, RDS, MongoDB, Linux, Docker, VMware Esx, Portainer, Keycloak, GitLab, and more.
What you'll get:
• Participate in the digital transformation of an entire industry
• Collaboration on a product with a pioneering role
• Exciting technologies and methods
• Top work equipment: height-adjustable desks, the latest hardware and software, and much more
• Flexible working hours and home office
• A high degree of freedom to make decisions
• Possibility to shape the product and make it even more successful
• A very motivated and friendly environment
• Start-up atmosphere with simultaneous financial security through an established company
• Open and honest communication
• Very good opportunities for further training
How does that sound to you? Feel free to contact me for more information.
Passau, Bavière, Deutschland