You can contact us in a variety of ways. By email, chat or hotline, in German or in English – our specialists are there to help you.
We’re here to answer all your questions about living and working in Germany on this live chat, in German or in English.
You can chat with us from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3pm CET. We look forward to talking with you!
- 24.12.2020 (Cristmas Eve)
- 25.12.2020 (Christmas Day)
- 28.12.2020 (From 12pm for business reasons)
- 29.12.2020 (From 12pm for business reasons)
- 30.12.2020 (From 12pm for business reasons)
- 31.12.2020 (New Year's Eve)
- 01.01.2021 (New Year)
- 15.02.2021 (Carnival Monday)
- 02.04.2021 (Good Friday)
- 05.04.2021 (Easter Monday)
- 13.05.2021 (Ascencion Day)
- 24.05.2021 (Whit Monday)
- 03.06.2021 (Corpus Christi)
- 01.11.2021 (All Saints' Day)
- 24.12.2021 (Cristmas Eve)
- 31.12.2021 (New Year's Eve)
Information about the chat operator
The Federal Employment Agency (BA) supports international professionals with finding a job in Germany and informs employers about the option of international recruitment. With their service unit, the Migration Support Centre (VWC), the BA offers international professionals a wide-ranging information and advisory service relating to the topic of working and living in Germany. The focus of this service is the personal and individual consultation of your requests via chat, phone or email.