You can contact us in a variety of ways. By email, chat or hotline, in German or in English – our specialists are there to help you.
We’re here to answer all your questions about living and working in Germany on this live chat, in German or in English.
You can chat with us from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3pm CET. We look forward to talking with you!
+49 30 1815 - 1111
Please note that our chat room is closed on the following days:
- 04 March 2019 (Carnival Monday)
- 16 April 2019 (From 9 am to 12 pm)
- 19 April 2019 (Good Friday)
- 22 April 2019 (Easter Monday)
- 01 May 2019 (Labour Day)
- 30 May 2019 (Ascension Day)
- 10 June 2019 (Whit Monday)
- 20 June 2019 (Corpus Christi)
- 03 October 2019 (German Unity Day)
- 01 November 2019 (All Saints' Day)
- 24 December 2019 (Christmas Eve)
- 25 December 2019 (Christmas Day)
- 26 December 2019 (Boxing Day)
- 31 December 2019 (New Year's Eve)
Information about the chat operator
The Federal Employment Agency (BA) supports international professionals with finding a job in Germany and informs employers about the option of international recruitment. With their service unit, the Migration Support Centre (VWC), the BA offers international professionals a wide-ranging information and advisory service relating to the topic of working and living in Germany. The focus of this service is the personal and individual consultation of your requests via chat, phone or email.