You can contact us in a variety of ways. By email, chat or hotline, in German or in English – our specialists are there to help you.
We’re here to answer all your questions about living and working in Germany on this live chat, in German or in English.
You can chat with us from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3pm CET. We look forward to talking with you!
+49 30 1815 - 1111
Please note that our chat room is closed on the following days:
- 12 February 2018 (Carnival Monday)
- 30 March 2018 (Good Friday)
- 02 April 2018 (Easter Monday)
- 01 May 2018 (Labour Day)
- 10 May 2018 (Ascension Day)
- 21 May 2018 (Whit Monday)
- 31 May 2018 (Corpus Christi)
- 26. September (from 12 PM)
- 03 October 2018 (German Unity Day)
- 01 November 2018 (All Saints' Day)
- 24 December 2018 (Christmas Eve)
- 25 December 2018 (Christmas Day)
- 26 December 2018 (Boxing Day)
- 31 December 2018 (New Year's Eve)
Information about the chat operator
The Federal Employment Agency (BA) supports international professionals with finding a job in Germany and informs employers about the option of international recruitment. With their service unit, the Migration Support Centre (VWC), the BA offers international professionals a wide-ranging information and advisory service relating to the topic of working and living in Germany. The focus of this service is the personal and individual consultation of your requests via chat, phone or email.