Employee offering professional assistance via telephone

EU Blue Card

German: Blaue Karte EU

The EU Blue Card is a residence title for academics outside the EU who wish to work in an EU Member State. To obtain an EU Blue Card, applicants are required to have a university degree and a work contract which meets the minimum gross salary requirement.

Theme: Working, Visas

Skyline of Hamburg