Working in Germany: the official website
for qualified professionals
Show/Hide Search


EU Blue Card

German: Blaue Karte EU

The EU Blue Card is a residence title for academics outside the EU who wish to work in an EU member state. To obtain an EU Blue Card, applicants are required to have a university degree and a work contract which meets the minimum gross salary requirement.

Theme: Visas
YouTube Twitter
YouTube Twitter Hotline