Are there job vacancies in your company and you want to recruit international qualified professionals?
Notify the employer service of your local Federal Employment Agency branch about your vacancies. The employer service is your local contact and, just as for recruiting within Germany, is the first place to turn to. It will listen to your needs and work with you to find the best possible strategy to fill vacancies. On request, you can also get support for the recruitment and integration of qualified professionals from abroad.
To find suitable applicants from abroad for your company, the employer service works with the “International Personal Service” (Internationaler Personalservice - IPS) of the Federal Employment Agency (BA). This takes care of every aspect of the search for qualified professionals from abroad. Its services include:
- Placement of international applicants
- Advisory services on the possibility of participating in recruitment trips and virtual job fairs for foreign workers
- Professional guidance through the entire process, from searching for applicants to obtaining a work permit, right through to integration in the company
- Advice on the specifics of recruiting international qualified professionals
If you are interested, contact your local employer service or enquire by phoning the service number +49 800 4 5555 20 for employers.
- Recruitment channels
- Specific challenges related to employing international professionals (e.g. finding accommodation, administrative formalities, language skills)
- Establishing a welcoming culture in the company
Migration Support Centre
The Migration Support Centre (VWC) of the Federal Employment Agency (BA) is the gateway to the German labour market for foreigners interested in working or training in Germany, whatever their occupation. Employers too can get advice from the VWC staff on the following topics:
- Possibilities of employing international professionals and the legal requirements for doing so (entering Germany and visas, recognition of qualifications)