Employee offering professional assistance via telephone

Naturalisation authority

German: Einbürgerungsbehörde

If you become naturalised, you will receive many opportunities to participate in Germany's society. You must submit an application for naturalisation at the naturalisation authority. You can find out which naturalisation authority is responsible for you by contacting the city or district administration of your place of residence or the Foreigners Authority. The authority will inform you individually about the requirements, fees and the naturalisation procedure. 

Theme: Visas, Institutions & Authorities

Skyline of Hamburg