Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities in an internationally recognised company? Start working for Majorel in Münster! We are one of the top employers in the world of Online Digital Marketing running campaigns for many of the top small to medium-sized businesses. Join our Digital Marketing Team and act as a trusted consultant by providing business clients the right digital media solution and support.
- Consult business customers via phone, email and chat
- Create and manage online marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for handling campaigns of assigned customers
- Document and process business customer details and transaction data by using internal tools
- You have the possibilty to receive an attractive Incentive based on your customer satisfaction results
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer-oriented)
- Good PC skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and sufficient typing skills
- Search and social media affinity and experience in business consulting benefical
About our company:
We’re Majorel. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners. We are driven to go further. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team. Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes. On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied in 28 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia in 36 languages. But most important for our success are our 48,000 employees, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers.
What we offer:
- Integration in an international team, multicultural environment
- A base salary of up to 2.000 € (depending on your period of employment)
- Certified product and communication training as well as ongoing on-the-job coaching and qualification
- Great career opportunities within the company
- Corporate healthcare management (medical check-ups, vaccinations etc.)
- Great community (company sports, regular company parties and team events)
- Free German courses twice a week
- Relocation package, including one month of free accomodation to ensure a smooth beginning at Majorel in Münster
- Employee relationship management to support your relocation to Germany (registration, open a bankaccount, finding suitable accomodation etc.)
Are you interested? Then become a part of Majorel and apply now, preferably via e-mail at email@example.com.
Majorel Münster GmbH
phone: 0251 91547018
We welcome all applicants who are willing to contribute to the diversity of our company.
[Zu Ihren Aufgaben gehört die telefonische und schriftliche Kundenbetreuung von Geschäftskunden auf Englisch.
- Du bist erster Ansprechpartner für die Kunden unseres Auftraggebers, verantwortlich für die Bearbeitung von Bestands‐ und Neukundenanfragen per Telefon, Chat und E‐Mail
- Du dokumentierst und pflegst Kunden‐, Stamm‐ und Bewegungsdaten und berätst unsere Kunden in allen Fragen
- Du bist kreativ? Bei uns kannst du deine eigenen Ideen gerne einbringen!]
Questions and applications to: Majorel Münster GmbH
Contact person: Ms. Mirjam Rühl
Attach: Geforderte Anlagen: Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.Back to the overview of open job listings