Language / Application in: Deutsch, Englisch
Working hours: Full-time work
Workplace: Hochdorf-Assenheim (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Company size: Between 6 and 50
Type of employment contract: Open-ended
Online since: Sep 19, 2022
Our family-run agricultural business (5th generation) has been existing since 1976 in Böhl-Iggelheim in the Rhine-Palatinate district. Together with a handful of permanent employees and several seasonal workers (m/f/d), we grow rocket salad, spinach and baby leaf salad on 60 hectares.
There are a handful of convincing reasons to work with us!
- We appreciate and reward your commitment (we do NOT follow the collective agreement for agriculture payment)
- We think comprehensively: flat hierarchies, open and direct communication
- We rely on your opinion and attach great importance to openness
- We are looking for you as soon as possible!
- completed training in the agricultural sector or completed an agricultural master course or study of agricultural economics or agricultural engineering
- Work experience is of importance (coming fresh from school is not a disadvantage)
- Willingness to learn, Due diligence/accuracy, determination/result-oriented
- Proof of competence according to the Plant Protection Ordinance is an advantage
- driver's license T (large tractors), B (cars/minibuses, old: FS class 3)
- English or German language skills, as our operating language is English
The willingness to grow into each of the listed points if they are not yet 100% fulfilled. We will of course be at your side.
Willingness to work up to 6 days a week (1 day a week is a Saturday or Sunday) in the period 6-19 o'clock (shift schedule)
- agriculture is a seasonal business
- Winter is free from December to February /
- increasing number of hours and days from the preseason (preparation February to mid of March)
- to the main season (full hourly load)
- till the end (decreasing number of students) post season October - November
- we work with accumulated hours accounts
Despite stressful times, there is enough time to take a deep breath.
Existing mobility is an advantage for reaching the workplace. We also have affordable accommodations.
It is not easy for us to fully describe our work - so please feel free to call us at any time if you have any questions!
Have we managed to raise your interest? We are happy hearing from you
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.