Would you like to work in Germany? Tell us your story and help us make Germany more attractive and accessible to international talents, like you.
Your role in our MINT family:
• You refine User Stories with the team before the implementation by giving valuable input based on your professional knowledge and experience.
• During the Sprint Review, you present the increment of your team to the stakeholders
• You conduct code reviews for your team members and review and test pull requests before they are merged
• You strive for clean, readable and maintainable code and delivering a product of high quality
This is how you can impress us:
• You have an academic degree in the field of (business) information technology or a comparable degree relevant to the position or profound work experience in a related field
• You bring profound knowledge and practical experience in Java 8 and SQL
• You are preferably experienced in JavaFX, HTML, XML, Gradle and Git
• You have knowledge and previous experiences with tools like Visual Studio, Eclipse, JIRA, SQL Developer,
Jenkins and knowledge about Agile frameworks such as Scrum
• You have a pro-active and solution-oriented hands-on working style and technical experience solving
• You enjoy working in a team, have excellent people skills, and can communicate at all hierarchical levels in
a manner appropriate to the target group
• You are willing to occasionally travel to MINTs international locations
• Your English language skills are great, both written and oral
• You are passionate about technology and security – you love keeping pace with the latest thinking and
development, and you thrive on change
What we have in store for you:
• Our people & culture: at MINT you will be part of a global family that thrives on our cultural diversity. We love spending time together on social events and pride ourselves on the fun, productive environment in our MINT family.
• Flexibility & remote working: We respect every person's individual routines. Therefore, we support flexible work schedules and remote working for you to find your perfect work-life-balance.
• Work-Life-Balance: At MINT we believe having enough space to spend quality time with family and friends or to follow your favorite free time activity ensures mental and physical well-being as well as it motivates you every day!
• Extra bonus payment: We believe that people make the company, and therefore we love to share our profits with our team members through an additional annual bonus payment.
• Job ticket: Our great office location allows you to easily come to work by using Kiel's public transportation. We are pleased to contribute to your monthly ticket costs.
• Company pension: To help prepare our people for an enriching retirement, we contribute to our employee's direct insurance scheme
• Loyalty & long-term relationships: We want you to be part of our MINT family without any limits. All our work contracts are indefinite!
• Travel opportunities: As a global company with customers and MINT family members all around the world such as Germany, USA, Canada, UK, UAE, India and Colombia we offer you exceptional travel opportunities to exciting locations and meet amazing people!
• Drinks & snacks: we believe the way to a human's heart is through their stomach and this is why we provide beverages, snacks and the occasional catered lunch
• Pet-friendly offices: If you choose to work from one of our offices, feel free to bring your four-legged friend with you. We’d love to meet them!
Questions and applications to: mint media interactive Software Systems GmbH
Contact person: Ms. Amelie Kuhn
Attach: Geforderte Anlagen: Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse (CV, certificates)
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.Back to the overview of open job listings