Would you like to work in Germany? Tell us your story and help us make Germany more attractive and accessible to international talents, like you.
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We are building a high-performance team that is excited about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
As a member of the Fleet Training Team you’ll play a hands-on role in preparing our staff to safely operate our vehicles. You’ll provide classroom and in vehicle instruction with our Munich or Hamburg group and also work closely with Trainers from across our operational domain around the world.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for planning, scheduling and executing the driver training program of our autonomous vehicles. Learn about the underlying technology of our vehicles and programs and use that information to effectively train new drivers.
You will be the in-vehicle systems expert that stays up-to-date on new release software by getting in the car for autonomous mileage accumulation.
- Be the subject Matter Expert throughout all phases of both public roads and closed course testing
- Assist in building material for new AVSTS certification and existing continuing education training modules
- Conduct safety-driver responsibilities for development testing in closed-course and public road environments
- Contribute to a strong culture of documentation, keeping department metrics up to date, visible and accurate
What you'll need to succeed:
You don''t have to come from a driving instructor's background but have experience in training a hands-on skill.
- Have the ability to lead training and continuing education sessions
- A detail oriented mindset with a focus on safety and procedure
- Physical and psychological fitness to ensure safety in all given situations
- A demonstrated ability to lead groups by continuous education training modules across operations
- Strong desire to learn new skills related to technology and software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English) with the ability to span a large and varied workforce
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with 5+ years of experience and a clean driving record
- Proven experience in a training setting with the ability to conduct process and safety orientations
- Have a passion to motivate, engage, and inspire people with various backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of and understanding of German road law
Nice to haves:
- Work history with training of skills and not only administering computer based learning
- Willingness to travel to other operational locations (the training for this role will also be conducted in the IS)
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
Questions and applications to: Argo AI GmbH
Contact person: Ms. Christine Seagar
Attach: Geforderte Anlagen: Lebenslauf
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.Back to the overview of open job listings