Language / Application in:
Working hours: Full-time work
Workplace: Bad Kreuznach (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Company size: Between 51 and 500
Type of employment contract: Open-ended
Online since: Jan 24, 2023
FOLLOW OUR GOOD NAME!
Welcome to the SCC-family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry, and, for more than 160 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals and biologicals such as agrochemicals and biorationals, biocides, etc. as well as for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our goal: to grow even further and to open up new areas of business in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area.
Expand our scientific expertise as
AGRONOMIST (M/F/D) EFFICACY MANAGAMENT FOR PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS, FERTILIZERS & BIOSTIMULANTS
BAD KREUZNACH / BERLIN
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Your path is taking you into a team of currently 70 people – and right into our enormous diversity of projects.
• Your task: You will be processing efficacy applications for active substance approvals/PPP authorisations, fertilizer and biostimulant registrations. You are involved in scientific and regulatory projects and advise our international clients on key regulatory and scientific efficacy decisions (EU and worldwide).
• Your mission: Contribute regulatory, technical and scientific efficacy expertise to biorational and chemical active substance or product dossiers including data analysis, fertilisers and biostimulants, literature search, and monitoring of efficacy studies.
• Your focus: To obtain approvals/authorisations for our client’s biorational and chemical active substances and products in the European market and worldwide.
WHAT YOU OFFER
• Scientific degree in e.g., biology, agricultural sciences or related disciplines or extensive experience as field technician/agricultural technician
• Preferably at least 2-3 years’ experience in agriculture, plant cultivation or related disciplines and in the sphere of plant protection and fertiliser/biostimulant regulations
• Ideally, practical knowledge of efficacy of plant protection and production, IPM programmes, precision/digital and organic farming
• Confident use of software like current office programs, knowledge of ARM, statistical software or ENDNOTE would be of great convenience
• Profound knowledge of the regulatory environment on EU level and worldwide is advantageous
• Ability to tackle and coordinate complex issues effectively
• A talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
• Broad communication and presentation skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
• Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of mobile working
• Intensive on-the-job training and opportunities for personal and professional development
• An appreciative working environment
• An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
• A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work (currently only limited possible because of the corona pandemic)
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Dagmar Heibertshausen (Head of Agriculture Regulatory and Scientific Affairs), Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.