Would you like to work in Germany? Tell us your story and help us make Germany more attractive and accessible to international talents, like you.
The Sartorius Group is a leading international partner of life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry. Our technologies help making the development and production of new drugs faster and more efficient, so that more people have access to better medicine. As one of the fastest-growing global life science companies, we are looking for people who share our ambition and want to make a contribution in a vibrant environment.
For the Sales and Services department of Sartorius Lab Instruments GmbH & Co. KG at the location in Göttingen, we are looking for an assistant to support the Head of Function as soon as possible. In this role, you will take on administrative tasks in a global environment. This includes tasks as handling correspondence as well as organizing appointments and travels.
Please apply in English only.
What you will accomplish together with us
* You support the Head of Function assigned to you in the daily business
* This includes administrative tasks such as organizing appointments and the email inbox; the planning of meetings, trips and events as well as the implementation of correspondence, answering inquiries and travel expense accounting
* The creation of minutes and presentations and the editing of action lists after the meetings are also part of your tasks
* Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive and functional team to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases
* Prepare various key figures visually and create presentations
* You ensure efficient and consistent communication with external stakeholders and internal stakeholders in the Lab Products & Services division as well as the Bioprocess Solutions division
* Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the records and files
* You do administrative support for personnel management, e.g. preparations for employees which are joining or leaving
* The support in cost center budget planning as well as the monitoring of costs and maintenance of databases and the organizational chart complete your portfolio of tasks
What will convince us
* You have successfully completed your commercial apprenticeship or a comparable higher-level education
* You have gained several years of professional experience in a comparable assistant function in an international working environment
* Confident handling the common MS Office applications
* We require business fluent English skills, both spoken and written
* Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
* A proactive way of working, organizational talent and strong communication skills complete your profile
* You identify with our values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
What we offer
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. More than 11,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
* Attractive compensation: German Metalworkers' Union IG Metall collective agreement with a 35-hour workweek, annual vacation and Christmas bonuses, company pension plan with deferred compensation, cafeteria allowances and discounted Jobticket pass for using the train and bus, as well as benefits for leasing a bike or a car
* Work-life balance: flextime, working from home, on-site company-related children's day care center
* Generously sized company cafeteria and Italian bistro serving homemade ice cream
* Intelligent work environment: Open-space offices and the latest equipment, green campus, roof terraces, break rooms featuring different themes for relaxing
For applicants who have their permanent residence abroad: The International and Specialized Services will help you find a job in Germany. We are a department of the German Federal Employment Agency. Our service is free of charge. We will be happy to inform you:
+49 (0) 228 713 1313 / email@example.com
Questions and applications to: Sartorius Lab Instruments GmbH
Our job advertisements are always directed at all people capable of working, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology, etc. Applicants are exclusively selected based on their qualifications. Errors in the given information and spelling reserved.Back to the overview of open job listings